Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend this year was quite interesting. Saturday I was babysitting Sara and Noah and after Elthon and Sean left for Priesthood Session Cassey, Allison, and I enjoyed chasing 5 toddlers around Carol's backyard or an Easter egg hunt. Good thing Noah was plenty happy to sit in the stroller. Jasher of course went straight for the pool and bent down to touch it. Aaron threw the basketball in the pool and then kept saying "I get the ball." Luckily no one went in. Those toddlers all run a lot faster than two 9 month pregnant women and me at 7 months. It was a lot of fun though. On Sunday we had a nice delicious Easter dinner. We got Biscuit a cute dress for Easter.


I love Easter because it seems that it still represents the resurrection of Jesus Christ to most the world. Whereas Christmas has become more crowded with presents and political correctness. Plus Easter doesn't have the added stress of Christmas shopping. It's nice to just take the time to reflect on Jesus' resurrection and the atonement that was necessary for the resurrection to happen. I'm so grateful to my savior for enduring it all and breaking the bonds of death that all might live again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay more, I challenge you to write 10 posts for the month of April. Trust me, I wish I had been blogging more when I started lots of missed journaling!

    ReplyDelete