Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy, Busy

Yesterday I cleaned and rearranged our bedroom in an attempt to make it seem bigger and it worked. It is much more enoyable to be in the room now. Biscuit's stuff is all in the crib for now but Scott and I have fun plans for that soon to come.

Well yesterday was opening day at Angels stadium. Angels had a 6-3 victory over the Minnesota Twins. It was very awesome. And then Erica and I kicked butt at rook over our husbands! Fun times.

And then I woke up this morning. I had so much on my to do list that of course I procrastinated the most important ones. I have to teach cub scouts tonight and Bekah's shower is tomorrow night. I've got to rearrange some furniture to accommodate as many people as we invited. I also should get some cleaning and shopping done for it. But instead I took care of bills and did 6 chapters for my online logistics class. Why is it so hard to do the work that is top priority? Just for the record I fully intended to get one of those things done when I saw Crys' challenge to blog at least ten more times in April. It'll be okay though, I work much better under pressure.

1 comment: