Friday, March 26, 2010

39 inches and counting...


I measured my belly today. I'm 39 inches around the belly button, which is unfortunately 50% an outie now. I'm 27 weeks pregnant and loving it. Scott and I haven't picked a name yet so, our baby girl has been nicknamed by family, Biscuit. Biscuit is moving around all the time. When I first started feeling her in January, I sometimes got motion sickness. Now it's gotten so normal that I think I might suffer withdrawals when she's no longer in there. Although there are several things I won't miss. We are so excited for our new arrival. My sister Cassey is 9 months pregnant, due April 16. My sister in law due April 22. So pretty soon I will be surrounded by newborns with 2 months still for mine will come. I think it will be an interesting test on my patience. We had an ultrasound this week. Everything is looking good. The baby is just over 2 1/2 lbs. It's an amazing thing having life growing inside of you. It all became more realistic after I started feeling her move. Now it's a lot easier convincing myself that drinking enough to fill a small swamp a day is necessary.

1 comment: